[Oletrucks] My truck rides like a rough riding truck

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Oletrucks] My truck rides like a rough riding truck
From: "James Hays" <thomasind@nventure.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 09:57:15 -0700
Thanks to all for all your info - now I can establish a plan instead of pot
shooting & hoping.

1 - Detach one end of each shock & confirm they are in agreement with
suspension maximum travels - remembering suspension center should be the
same as the shocks with shocks having adequate stroke.

2 - Find a truck scale & confirm F & R curb weights

3 - Review with existing spring manufacture spring rates & what is available
hopeful as maybe softer by heat treating if needed.

4 - Make sure shocks are similar in rating as the curb weights dictate.

Oletrucks@autox.team.net
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive