rolls-bentley

New Rolls-Royc and Bentley Book

To: <rolls-bentley@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: New Rolls-Royc and Bentley Book
From: "Ulrich Schwaderlap" <u.schwaderlap@plaza-project.de>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 18:08:28 +0200
Hello to all,
now it seems, that I have mastered the use of the
mailing list  (*grin*). So here's something completely
different:

The new Rolls-Royce and Bentley book: "From the Dawn of the 20th Century
into the New Millennium" by K-J Rossfeldt is now shipping.
On 256 full colour pages it shows more than 330 photos
previously never published.  As this book is a private edition
you can only get it from the author. More details on:
http://www.rrab.com/newbook.htm      (english) or
http://www.rrab.com/newbookd.htm    (german)

If I wouldn't have got it last week, this would be my wish
for christmas!

Best wishes,
Uli