rolls-bentley

Silence???

To: "rolls-bentley@autox.team.net" <rolls-bentley@autox.team.net>
Subject: Silence???
From: Ric Simpson <rjs@computan.on.ca>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 16:38:38 -0400
Hi! I have a '90 Spirit II. I drive it about 500km a month. It would be
more
but I now have a smaller beat up car I use for dashing around to do
errands. I
didn't buy the '90 because I can afford it, but because I have had so
much
enjoyment driving my '47 Silver Wraith over 250,000 miles in the last 25
years,
and also my '67  Silver Shadow
60,000 miles in the past 8 years, I wanted a realy fine example of the
marque
before it is too late. Mortgaged everything I could find and bought the
'90
with 50,000 Kilos on it. Closest thing to a new car I will ever own
(unless I
find a mistress who will buy me a new Corniche).
    However, today is the day that I go across town and bring my '36
Cord back
home for more driving fun with the top down. I have been driving it for
over 40
years and hope to continue for many more. Hope this is of some interest
someone. Ric.