rolls-bentley

RE: Silence ??

To: KEB242@aol.com, chip@wmsbrg.com, Kdross@email.msn.com
Subject: RE: Silence ??
From: "Pope, Richard T." <rtpope@ugsolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 07:53:30 -0700
As one that just monitors this newgroup, I find it very educational.  I hope
to someday own a late twenties or early thirties RR.  I monitor these
discussions to learn more about the marquee and the 'quirks' that one should
look for or be aware of when owning servicing these vehicles.  That way I
know if I am really cut out as a RR owner or should abandon the idea.

Switching back to monitor....

Trent