rolls-bentley

RE: British Car Week

To: <Trmgafun@aol.com>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: British Car Week
From: "Marci's Mail" <mhaas@directlink.net>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 08:01:48 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-rolls-bentley@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-rolls-bentley@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Trmgafun@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2000 6:57 AM

 Is it my imagination or has there been a dearth of comments on British Car
 Week this year? So far I haven't seen many (if any) reminders. I intend to
to my usual by driving up and down the Las Vegas Strip at night
 when the tourists are out.

 John Sims, BN6
 Las Vegas >>

Hi John, et al,
We are expecting 8 Austin Healeys at the car show tomorrow!  There were well
over 100 British cars at the All British Car Day in Dallas.  Many of them
are still all "spiffed" up and hopefully will also attend the EURO 2000 at
Taste of Addison.

For those of you in the Dallas area, I hope you'll join us at the EURO 2000
at Taste of Addison.  There is no entry fee, you receive a Taste t-shirt, a
dash plaque, free admission to the Taste and you can't park any closer!!
Arrive between 9:30 and 10:00, awards about 3:30 (we have trophies this
year!), then the show is over by 5 pm, plenty of time to drive home.

There are only about 50 restaurants selling their food so you won't go
hungry, there is music so you can dance, tables, chairs and umbrellas to sit
at, and a carnival midway to play - it's more than a car show.

Saturday we are having a Gimmick Rallye.  Meet at 5 pm at Herrera's
(Beltline Road and Marsh, SE shopping center, in Addison) and set off on a
fun and interesting tour!

For more details, look at the Euro show web page:
http://euro.maffiacarclub.com.

Happy motoring!
Marci

Marci Haas
M.A.F.F.I.A. Car Club  www.maffiacarclub.com
Plano, TX

'86 Maserati Biturbo Spyder
'76 Lancia Scorpion (My Show Car)
'76 Lancia Scorpion (Husband's Show Car)
'81 Fiat 2000 Spyder (Husband's Daily Driver)
'87 RX-7 (My Daily Driver)