rolls-bentley

1946-1948 Rolls or Bentley Wanted

To: rolls-bentley@autox.team.net
Subject: 1946-1948 Rolls or Bentley Wanted
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 08:17:41 -0800 (PST)
Listers,

Got this early this AM.  Can Anyone help Darwyn, he lives in Southern
California. Please contact Darwyn directly at < DLumley942@aol.com >,
THANKS

Cheers,

Rick Feibusch
Journalist/Appraiser
Venice, CA

Rick,

I did note your comment, as quoted, in the last Brit Car Mag and thought
it was clever.  Have you heard from any Miata fans, who also read the mag?

By the way, I am sort of searching for a Bentley or Rolls of 1946-48
vintage.  I would prefer a Mk VI Bentley, but I am open to other
possibilities.  I expect to sell my '46 Lincoln Continental within several
months, and I am looking around for a "replacement."

The reason I limited my search to 1948 as the ending year is that I belong
to the Classic Car Club of Am. and that is the ending year for vehicle
eligibility.  I am not against pre-war R or B, but generally they are being
priced too high now and have less reliability.

I could consider a trade. The asking price for the '46 Lincoln is $29,500.
It is a black coupe, maroon interior of leather and Bedford Cord.  It was a
90+ car not too long ago, but needs some paint refreshment here and there.
It is still very presentable, and does have a movie and TV history.

My reason for selling it is that I have room for a limited number of
vehicles, and in the maturing process I suddenly realized that if I am
going to own some of the cars I have long admired I need to take some
action now before I mature too much more.

Darwyn Lumley
<DLumley942@aol.com>

///
///  rolls-bentley@autox.team.net mailing list