Re: Bead blasters

To: ChrisM@pptvision.com
Subject: Re: Bead blasters
From: dixon@cs.ua.edu (Brandon Dixon)
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 1996 10:05:07 -0600 (CST)
I have one of the smaller units from TiP.  They advertise in Hemmings.
My unit is approx. 20x24x36(wide).  This is a usefull size for me.
You can do heads, exhaust parts, etc. without struggling too much.
It also doesn't occupy the whole shop.

It was about $350.  You have to use your own shop vac, but that's not
a problem for most folks.  I was glad not to have to build one.  This
unit is a combination of steel and plastic.  The door and the funnel shaped
hopper at the bottom are plastic.  The rest is steel, and this is a
combination that I can live with.  Overall I'd say that I'm pleased.

Brandon Dixon