training trailer

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: training trailer
From: wsachse@NCINTER.NET
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 1996 13:32:15 -0500
My buddy and I are involved in designing a fifth wheel trailer to be used
as a mobile classroom for new and used heavy equipment mechanics (that's
new and used mechanics as well as equipment).  We are looking at a 36'
trailer to be laid out for classroom and some hands on stuff also. Anyone
out there have any experience with something like this? Are there other
spots on the net that would be beneficial to check out? We are open to
suggestions but need to move fairly quickly. Finally, what is it going too
take to drag this thing across the Pa. state without tying up traffic too
much?  Bill and I appreciate any comments on this subject. Give me a
holler!
                                        Bill