Re[2]: while we're taling about air tools...

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net, drew@pixar.com
Subject: Re[2]: while we're taling about air tools...
From: "Dunst, Mordecai" <mdunst@smtplink.coh.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 96 13:57:11 pst
     Schedule 40 white pvc pipe will hold the pressure of standard
     air compressors and as long as the pressure remains fairly
     constant and is not exposed to uv irradiation it will last a
while.  My concern is that with presurization cycles it will crack and
fail.  I would not use it.  Schedule 80 is uv resistant and is much
stronger but more expensive.  Why don't you use 3/8 copper?

mordy