Re: Drill press?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Drill press?
From: "R.M. Bownes III" <bownes@emi.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 1996 11:19:10 -0500
->Now that we've eliminated Delta as a contender, does anyone have any
->recommendations for a good drill press.  I'm interested in one also.
->

Yup. Keep an eye in the paper and go to some machine shop/garage
auctions.  Pretty much anything you find in such an environment will be
industrial grade. I've seen a few go for a reasonable amount ( <=
what a current pac rim model goes for) but been unable to convince the
spousal unit that it's more important than the oak dresser later coming
up later in the evening...:-}

And you never know when that vintage 30's Mobil pegasus will show up...