Steel buildings for shop???

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Steel buildings for shop???
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 1996 11:52:16 -0500
As the snow is almost melted here in the mountains of northern
Connecticut, I am getting ready to go on building my dream shop.  I
thought I had pretty much made up my mind about what I was going to do,
but I made the mistake of buying a Popular Mechanics magazine to keep me
occupied on a recent trip.

Manufacturers of steel buildings advertise kits that come in under $5.00
per square foot.  I must say this is interesting as my budget could
build a much bigger shop and have room left over for things I thought I
would have to wait for...

Does anyone have any prior experience on these steel building kits?
Using these steel buildings as shops?  Any comments welcome.