Re: Usefull Air Tool

To: "R.M. Bownes III" <bownes@emi.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Usefull Air Tool
From: jblair@exis.net (John T. Blair)
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 20:25:26 -0400
At 09:23 AM 6/17/96 -0400, R.M. Bownes III wrote:

   [snip]

> So I dug out my OSHA approved blow gun and unscrewed the tip,
> screwed in a -3 to -3 male union from the Aeroquip box, grabbed a 6"
> length of brake line, flared it, and put that on the other side of
> the union. It was so useful, I grabbed a 2' length of line & did the
> same thing.

I did that a couple of years ago trying to make a longer spray nozel
for an undercoating gun I have.  The only problem with it was the gun
was syphon feed so it couldn't push the paint down the longer tube.

So I, like you, ended up using it as a cleaning device.  Worked great
cleaning out the sill on the Spit and the chassis when I cut it open
on the Brick.  The only problem I have with the 3' long one is no
place to store it.  I keep tripping over it.

John
John T. Blair  WA4OHZ          email:  jblair@nhr.com

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire

The one with the most toys, wins!