RE: welding gas tank

To: "'jblair@exis.net'" <jblair@exis.net>
Subject: RE: welding gas tank
From: Keith Kaplan <keithka@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 15:24:17 -0800
Stupid question -- are your glasses and welding mask polarized?  Is one
polarized vertically, and the other horizontally?  While wearing your
glasses, look through your mask while holding it upright, then turn it
sideways and see if you can see better through it.  If so, get either a
shield or glasses that are polarized the other way.

Just a thought...

keithka@microsoft.com
'85 MR2 ITA (for sale)
aspiring sprint kart racer