Re: Bleeder Valves

To: "Gorman, George" <GGORMAN@dsava.com>
Subject: Re: Bleeder Valves
From: Jarl/Carol <deboer@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 1997 09:21:06 -0800
Gorman, George wrote:

 Only solution I can come up with is to remove the current
> drain, replace it with an elbow and piece of pipe going off to the side of the
> tank, and reinstalling the drain on the end of the new line.  Any better ideas
> out there?

No, that's what most everyone does. I would add a short hose to the end
of the drain so you can run the water into a bucket or bottle for
disposal away from the compressor. The drier you keep the area around
it, the less you have to drain the tank. Anything you do to extend the
air intake to as dry a location as possible also makes a lot of
difference!   Jarl