falling off?

To: autox@Autox.Team.Net, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: falling off?
From: Phil Ethier <ethier@freenet.msp.mn.us>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 10:35:52 -0600 (CST)
I just wonder if this has been happening to anybody else lately:

I am cruising along reading my mail and it suddenly occurs to me it is
all lotus-cars stuff.  Haven't seen any autox or shop-talk posts lately.
So I check, and sure enough, I am not subscribed.  So I re-up, send in my
authorizations, get my welcome messages and start getting posts again.

Maybe a week later, it all happens again.

Has this been happening to a lot of people, or am I the only lucky one?

I noticed it today when I didn't get my own copy of the GCR quote request
I posted.  If anyone answered via the list, I didn't see it.

Phil Ethier <ethier@freenet.msp.mn.us>