Re: English wheel? found the catalog

To: Lars Lundemo <l.l@swipnet.se>
Subject: Re: English wheel? found the catalog
From: rwil@cts.com (Roland Wilhelmy)
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 23:28:13 GMT
Lars-

TM Technologies
Post Office Box 429
North San Juan, California
USA 95960

telephone [within US] 916-292-3506  [you precede with country code,
etc.)

Available:

Little powerhouse Wheel   [26 inch throat] including frame, upper
wheel and 6 lower rolls (all heat treated)      US$2785.00

upper wheels: rough cast or ground and hardened:

8inches by 2.5 inches  RC: $85.   G & H: $445.
8            by  3                      $95.              $460.
12               3.5                  $185.              $585

Lower Rolls:
2.5 inch rolls      $295. each
3.5 inch rolls      $395.  each

Plans:

Little Powerhouse (26 inch throat bench top model) wheel   $49.95
Big Powerhouse Floor Model Wheels:

        31 inch throat / 5 foot panel         $64.95
        39 inch              6                          $64.95
        49 inch              8                          $64.95

plans are complete sets of 18inch by 24 inch technical plans for all
aspects of tool construction.  Profiles and specifications for the
upper wheels and lower rolls are included in each set of plans.  Full
cutting patterns are included in the plans for the Big Powerhouse
wheels.

Video:  An American's View of the English Wheel.  126 minute color
video:  $49.95   [note this is a VHS tape and may not be compatible
with European video standards.]

The above is copied from their catalog.  That is all I know.
I don't own one and never have seen one.

-Roland