Re: Re Amputation saw

To: "Keith Conover, M.D." <kconover@pitt.edu>
Subject: Re: Re Amputation saw
From: Berry Kercheval <kerch@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 08:34:44 PST
This whole conversation is giving me the willies.  I knew I didn't like caving
*before*....

>>>"Keith Conover, M.D." said:

 > > Also - do you think a pipe - cutter would be too bulky?

 > Don't think it would be too bulky, but the ones I've seen have to
 > rotate entirely around the pipe -- I doubt there'd every be enough
 > room for that.  Or do you know another type?

There's a kind I've seen sold for PVC pipe that is sort of like big,
ratchet-operated gardening shears.  The one I saw in my local hardware store
looked like it could handle up to 2" pipe.

  --berry

Berry Kercheval :: kerch@parc.xerox.com :: Xerox Palo Alto Research Center