renting chain saws?

To: shop-talk@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: renting chain saws?
From: Eric Murray <ericm@lne.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 13:20:19 -0800 (PST)

This might be a dumb question but I'm going to ask it anyhow:
Do equipment-rental places in California rent out chain saws?
Or is the legal situation in the US so bad that they'll no longer
rent out potential implements of (self) destruction?
If they do, what's a typical fee for a 14-16" small saw?
I spent a lot of time running around the woods with a chain saw
when I worked for the USFS so I don't need any safety lectures please.

I got a couple trees I'd like to disappear, but it's not something
I think I'll be doing on a regular basis.

--
             Eric Murray  ericm@lne.com  ericm@motorcycle.com
  Network security and encryption consulting: www.lne.com/ericm/resume.html