Garage Floor Coatings

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Garage Floor Coatings
From: "Paul Rimmer" <primmer@worldweb.com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 13:18:53 -7
I'm moving into my first new (brand new) home this Friday.  I can't
wait to have my very own garage to work on my cars in.  Anyways I was
wondering what recommendations people have for coatings for the
concrete floor?  I remember my parents that had ugly oil stains all
over it.  Also, the garage is attached so I'd rather not use any
noxious smelling coatings that would P.O. the S.O.

This will be on a newly poured concrete floor.  The house is in
Calgary, Canada and has to endure temperatures from -40 to plus 35
deg C.  Any advice would be much appreciated.

P.S. Are there archives for this list?

Paul

Computing Devices Canada
Calgary, Alberta