Metrinch

To: shop talk <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Metrinch
From: Eric Petrevich <inchman@prolog.net>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 15:01:49 -0400
Well I just ordered the Metrinch set.  If you want to order the set, go
to the Infomercial site.  The 71 piece set cost $105 LESS than if you
order it eslewhere ($150 w/ s&h).
FWIW, I got the 71 piece set and a set of 1/2" impact wrenches for
$201.95 (W/ shipping and handling)  I will not be charged until I have a
30 day trial.  All of these factors put together, not a bad deal.  I'll
let you know what I find out when I get them.

BTW, when you order a set they offer you extra 71p. sets for $100 each.
If you are thinking of ordering, you guys should post here first and
make one order and share the savings.
--
Inch
http://augdev.com/Inch

I've had 2 wives and 3 kids, just none of my own yet!!!!