Re: Cleaning up horrible paint

To: Matt Liggett <mliggett@bluemarble.net>
Subject: Re: Cleaning up horrible paint
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 1997 12:32:23 -0400 (EDT)
Matt on thing to keep in mind, if they used enamal,
(and they probably did from the description )if they did not
add a hardner you may very well
end up with a worse mess by trying to rub it out. Try a small area first.
An orbital buffer will take you longer but it's almost impossible to mess
up with.