Sand blasting/ paint booth

To: shop talk <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Sand blasting/ paint booth
From: Eric Petrevich <inchman@prolog.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 12:58:17 -0400
As I am trying to make a Sand blasting/paint booth big enough to do
whole cars, I came up with an idea (this doesn't happen often).
What if I hung an pool liner from the ceiling in my garage over one of
my bays.  Then I could lower it down when I wanted to use the booth so
it would form a curtain.  If I did this on all four sides, I could sand
blast / paint in there w/o problems.  So what do you guys think?  Is
there something I'm missing?  It sounds like it's to easy.  TIA
--
Inch
Hooligan #3

I've had 3 wives and 3 kids, just none of my own yet!!!!