shop storage: wire

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: shop storage: wire
From: Matt Liggett <mliggett@pobox.com>
Date: 17 Jul 1997 16:28:37 -0500
Recently I've been reorganizing my shop.  (I _have_ to since it's a
20x20 garage with 2 cars in it!)  I think I have good solutions for
hardware and tiny parts storage (a couple choices from Akro Mills and
Durham -- both in the MSC catalog).  Larger parts in boxes and on
shelves.  Bottles and cans on a nifty little rack.  Tools are in the
rollaround chest, etc.

How do the rest of you store and organize electrical wire that isn't
on spools?  I've got dozens of pieces of it.  Some are long enough to
coil, and some are less than 1'.  Currently, I just threw it all in a
box to get tangled and ruined.  I don't like that method.

advTHANKSance

--
Matt Liggett <mliggett@pobox.com> | Bloomington, IN, USA | '60 Mini
<URL:http://pobox.com/~mliggett/> |    '89 SAAB 900t SPG | '70 MG Midget