Re: Carol's Dremel tool

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Carol's Dremel tool
From: mcveyp@kingman.com
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 13:56:31 -0700
Carol <car@texas.net
>Any ideas out there?? Remember: working on the un-bought MGA, getting
>grunge out of niches in antique hardware, remodeling computer cases...
Recommend:
1. A bigger MotoTool will do the small jobs. The small MotoTool will heat up
on big or lengthy jobs. Go big.
2. I never use the more exotic bits. I burn up the burr, discs and wire
brushes. I would trade a 108 pc set for a stack of the frequent bits.
3. Always wear eye protection.
4. You might opt for a nibbler tool to modify computer cases. I have had
great results sandblasting antique (ie Studebaker parts) using different
combos of pressure/nozzle/grit.