RE: Keeping Batteries Charged

To: "'shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net'" <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Keeping Batteries Charged
From: "Lin, Gary" <Gary.Lin@wang.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 20:37:26 -0500
I had a thought along those lines, this is just a hypothesis.

How about getting an automatic shutoff trickle charger and hooking up
all the 12v ones in parallel?  Pair up the 6v ones in series like Keith
said and then parallel that set with the rest.  Just make sure you don't
exceed the capacity of the charger on initial startup.

Gary