WTB lights

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: WTB lights
From: rex.burkheimer@chrysalis.org
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 98 17:15:22 -0500

   I need to add some lights to my shop. I would like some high-quality
flourescent fixtures with electronic ballasts, dual 8-ft bulbs. Locally, these
are about $50 each. Low-end standard fixtures are around $30. Is there a source
for these mail-order, i.e. cheaper?  I only need 4-6 fixtures.
        I also want to put up some sort of full-spectrum light in the center,
or possibly even a vapor lamp. I like a mixture of lighting to keep the colors
correct and avoid the color problems fourescents have. Any thoughts on this?

Rex Burkheimer
Ft Worth TX
rex.burkheimer@chrysalis.org