Re: degreaser

To: Douglas Shook <dshook@usc.edu>
Subject: Re: degreaser
From: herndon@gte.net (John Herndon)
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 1998 04:02:48 GMT
Simple Green might work for you.  It should be enviromently safe.  The
orginiator has been known to drink the stuff to show that it's safe.
=46or me it's great for cleaning dust and a little oil off on an engine
but the heavy stuff never gets touched.  Maybe it will work with your
setup.

John
Long Beach, CA