Re:

To: "Eugene Abbondelo" <eabb@loc.gov>
Subject: Re:
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 08:34:06 -0500
Just to generate a little activity on the list I'll respond to this even
though I've had no personal experience with air powered grease guns. (Where
does it say you have to be QUALIFIED to give an opinion?)

My first question is, "why?" Do you grease a lot of cars each day? Do you
get bursitis from squeezing the handle? What does an air powered grease gun
do that a hand powered one doesn't?

IMHO, the important thing with any grease gun is a good flexible hose that
you can get into awkward positions and and a tip that grasps the nipple
firmly. (Hmm,, sound like I could use that sentence in some of the other
"interest groups".)

GJB      0;-)