Re: Air grease guns

To: "'shop-talk@autox.team.net'" <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Air grease guns
From: "Tobin,Herbert" <htobin@foxboro.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 09:56:21 -0500
I have an air powered grease gun that I bought several years ago from
Harbor Freight. I have been and still am satisfied with it.

Comparing it to a hand operated gun, first it did not cost all that much
more than a hand held gun.

But the big advantage to me is that the air gun only requires one hand
to operate, leaving my other hand to hold the gease chuck onto the
fitting or to keep me from falling over. Having both an air powered and
a hand powered gun I may use either but I always prefer the air gun.

                                        Herb Tobin