FW: Re: Fw: Shopsmith and tools in general

To: shop-talk
Subject: FW: Re: Fw: Shopsmith and tools in general
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 12:35:31 -0700 (MST)

[BOUNCE shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net:    Non-member submission from ["mikey @
inline-tech.com" <mbx0184@west.net>]]

     Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 15:29:19 -0800 (PST)
     From: "mikey @ inline-tech.com" <mbx0184@west.net>
     Subject: Re: Fw: Shopsmith and tools in general

On Mon, 23 Mar 1998, Gerald Brazil wrote:

> Ken what are your restoring, a Morgan? That's about the only marquee that I
> can think of that would require a Shop Smith.

  Now wait a minute here.  Morgan's don't own the coachbuilt world, lots
of cars need lots of woodworking.  Of course when Ken said he needed wood
for his car, I immediately assumed that he meant he needed it for the
Ultimate British sport car, a Singer what else ?  Morgan was down the
list, even after the other nice sports car, the Marcos which also uses
wood.

  your truly, the Singer owners club president...
        mike

p.s. www.singercars.com is alive with sawdust