Re: R134 licensing

To: "Tobin,Herbert" <htobin@foxboro.com>
Subject: Re: R134 licensing
From: Mike Frerichs <maf@radiks.net>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 23:28:41 -0500
FYI:  Anyone contemplating doing any sort of auto A/C work ought to check
out:

http://www.autofrost.com/

I believe the question asked below is covered there, as well as many
others.  This site has a tremendous wealth of A/C refrigerant info and
could save you money and help you get more efficency out of your system
(is that redundant?).

Cool motoring to you!

Mike Frerichs
maf@radiks.net