Parts washer

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Parts washer
From: drew@pixar.com
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 14:38:48 -0700
Well, fathers day is coming up and I'm thinking of asking for a parts
washer. Redoing the breaks on the Toyota last weekend finaly pushed
me past the point of getting by with a 5 gallon bucket of laquer thinner.

I won't bring up the subject of cleaning solvents again because I think
that's been covered before. But does anyone have any recommendations
for the actual parts washer? Everyone seems to sell what looks like the
same 20 gal import mode. Harbor Freight has one for $80 and another
for $130 with a "heavy duty motor." Anyone have any experience with
either of these?

Any advise appreciated,
Drew

--