Re: Shop Equipment for sale

To: <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Shop Equipment for sale
From: Bob Chansler <rchansle@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 18:54:27 -0400
I have owned tanks in California and Colorado. No problem in either pla=
ce. In
fact none of the shops even asked if I wanted to rent. When they are em=
pty,
they dont refill mine, they exchange them for another tank.
Bob C in Longmont CO

shop-talk-owner@autox.team.net on 06/17/98 03:17:59 PM
Please respond to brabel@dlux.net