Re: Brush Painting

To: <tshirley@voyageronline.net>
Subject: Re: Brush Painting
From: "Tony Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 14:17:28 -0500
An area chain of builder's supply stores, "Foxworth-Galbraith's
Lumber Company" stocks it and I have found that the "Zynolyte"
company is one of four companies operation under the parenthood of
"Standard Brand Paint Company" in California.  I have also found that
they are operating under a Chapter 11 bankruptcy action (!).  I'd
suggest calling around locally to see if you can find a dealer . .
I'll continue to hunt for a mail-order source and I'll post it to the
list if I'm successful.
Cheers,
Tony