Lining material for tool drawers

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Lining material for tool drawers
From: dave.williams@chaos.lrk.ar.us (Dave Williams)
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 09:19:00 -0500

-> What are people on the list using for this purpose?

 Took me a moment to figure out what you were talking about; your
question was in your subject line.

-> I am looking for something to keep to tools from sliding around and
-> also to protect the drawer bottoms from scratching.

 I use bathroom towels.  One towel, folded two or three times as
required, seems to do the job well.  For the small drawers in the top
box I use folded shop rags.

 The cloths work about the same as the usual rubber mats, and every
three or four years I dump them into the "wash" bucket and put new ones
in.

I've got a secret / I've been hiding / under my skin / | Who are you?
my heart is human / my blood is boiling / my brain IBM |   who, who?
=================================== http://home1.gte.net/42/index.htm