Re: Garage Equipment Supply Company/ Four post lifts

To: ps4330@okc01.jccbi.gov (Peter Schauss x 2014), shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Garage Equipment Supply Company/ Four post lifts
From: Mike Rambour <mikey@inline-tech.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 14:31:58 -0700
>Has anyone on the list done business with these people or, perhaps,
>bought one of their lifts?
>
>Other candidates currently are Stinger and Cytech.  Any comments on those?

  Nope never talked to Garage Equip. Supply, but they do seem to have the
cheapest price around, I plan on driving down someday soon and seeing them
in person.  In the meantime take a look at Backyard Buddy at
http://www.backyard-buddy.com/  I have never dealt with them either but the
3 people I have talked to gave me a good impression of them.  Warning 3
does not make a valid sample but its a start.  A friend has a Backyard
buddy and I like the unit a lot, so I am already biased towards them.  They
are more expensive than Garage Supply though.

        mike