MO SHOP FANS

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MO SHOP FANS
From: jniolon@uss.com
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 07:37 -0400 (EDT)
     My Grainger catalog (#389) shows a few supply/exhaust fans 36" blade
     in frames ranging from 39 to 42 inches...but the bad news...prices
     range from $ 400-500.  might be in your range...a little pricey for
     me.

     Next suggestion, watch for shop closings, sales, yard sales, auctions.
     A lot of times you can pick one up real cheap.  I found a 30" (36"
     frame) at a closing sale for 20 bucks...two speed reversing...got in
     in the attic now to be installed to pull the hot air thru...will also
     put some "vents" in the shop ceiling to move some of that air also..

     good luck

     john