Re: Looking for a source.

To: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>,
Subject: Re: Looking for a source.
From: Carol <car@intersatx.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 20:25:55 -0500
HI, ALL!

My most favoritest search "engine" is dogpile.

http://www.dogpile.com

Almost ANYTHING I have needed to look up is found with this one address.
Dogpile uses various other search engines (Alta Vista, InfoSeek, Magellan,
and 14 or so other searchers) to do your bidding.

I searched on "Wurth Oil Treatment" and came up with

http://www.wurthwest.com/about.htm

The other day I was looking for a spray nozzle for Barney Gaylord and
accidentally found a neat exhaust fan. Problem is I don't remember who was
looking for one!

ANYway.... there were other sites showing up with the query I used, so try
my engine (dogpile) and use the same criteria I did

+"Wurth Oil Treatment"

The responses show the umlaut, but the engines don't care one whit about
their presence! so... search away!

You might be very pleasantly surprised!

Carol