Re: garage construction

To: pethier@isd.net
Subject: Re: garage construction
From: james.a.babcock@adn.alcatel.com (James Babcock)
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 08:18:55 -0400 (EDT)
I'd say pull off the pieces at each corner, square up the framing
and replace the sheathing with construction grade 3/4" plywood.
This will add some rigidity to the framing, hopefully preventing it
from leaning in the future.

Jim
Currently working on my family room.  It's down to the studs and
trusses.  Building out the walls to 2x6 and adding a boatload of
insulation.  Now if I only had more time....

--
James A. Babcock, Software Engineer    email: james.a.babcock@adn.alcatel.com
Alcatel Data Networks                    WWW: http://www.adn.alcatel.com