lifts

To: Shop-Talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: lifts
From: "Mordecai Dunst"<mdunst@smtplink.coh.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 98 13:16:22 -0800

     I called Cytech today and spoke to them about the construction.  I am
     in serious need space....

     They use 3/16" cold rolled steel for all pieces.

     The motor is a 1 hp 110 or 220 1P motor.  Uses max of 14 amps at full
     load on 110v. USA motor and hydraulic pump.

     3/8" "aircraft cable" ( couldn't tell me exact braid configuration)
     swedged ends.

     3" x  66" cylinder.

     outflow restrictor at 2gpm. -so that if hydraulic line snaps the lift
     could only fall to ground no sooner than one minute.  But it also has
     four post spring loaded stops at 6" intervals and would lock at the
     nearest stop.

     weighs 1500 lbs. Ramps weigh 300 and 350 lbs each. Heavier ramp has
     cylinder in it.

     for additional $100 -$150 they will customize width to fit a f350
     dually.

     Mordy