RE: Lincoln floor jacks

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Lincoln floor jacks
From: "Thorpe, Jeffrey" <jthorpe@kilstock.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 13:45:00 -0500
I bought one at my local Costco for $150.  It is a different model
number than the ones selling for $300+, but has the same capacity/range
specs and seems to have the same design.  The only difference I could
discern is that it doesn't have the typical Lincoln blue/yellow paint
scheme (it's all blue with a red handle) and the paint finish is poor.
I'm guessing when someone at the plant has an off day in the paint
booth, they sell the result to outfits like Costco.  Lucky for those of
us who can live with "blemished" tools...