Re: wire welders

To: "Jack W Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: wire welders
From: "mordy" <mordyd@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 07:53:56 -0600
Jack:

I bought a (metal with inert gas) wire welder- and did a little
researching...  The smoothness of the arc and the duty cycle are important
(actually, critical) elements.  If you can wait and save buy a unit that is
superior you will likely be better off.  Indeed, if you only want to weld
mild steel and not aluminum and don't mind waiting after each short "stitch"
you would do fine.
Mordy