Re: Breathing clean air

To: Mike Rambour <mikey@inline-tech.com>
Subject: Re: Breathing clean air
From: Mike Lee - Team Banana Racing <mikel@ichips.intel.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 16:56:19 -0800
> Where is the best price ?  Has anyone ever seen the Hobbyair 1 system
>besides at Eastwood ?  I found the web site for the manufacturer
>http://www.fastechcorp.com/hoblink.html but its the same price as Eastwood.
> There has to be someone somewhere who sells it at a discount (doesn't there?).

I don't know if it's better or not, but I got a full-face system through
Master McCarr (sp?) for about the same price ($350'ish) a couple years ago;
the manufacturer appears to be German.  If you wear glasses, the full-face
is a pain, as it doesn't seal too well with glasses on; putting on my contacts
took care of that.  For painting, the local paint supplier recommended a
full face and also earplugs (!); he said that the eyes and inner ear were
pretty porous(?), and that various nasties could be absorbed through the skin
in those locations...

Happy Birthday,
Mike