RE: Salvation, now concrete anchors

To: Ken Landaiche <ken.landaiche@dlcc.com>
Subject: RE: Salvation, now concrete anchors
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 06:48:36 -0500 (EST)
Cheapest way and easiest way is to run a bead of construction adhesive on
the bottom of the plate and pound some concrete nails in with a real heavy
hammer. If you have ceiling joists then make the studs a little on the
long side so that they will be have to be forced in between the sole and
top plate.
...Art