Re: New guy on the list...

To: Roland Wilhelmy <rwil@cts.com>
Subject: Re: New guy on the list...
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 00:48:39 -0500
Roland Wilhelmy wrote:
> I have never heard of anyone who bought too
> big a compressor or too large a tank and wished s/he had smaller.

  Well, in power and cfm, no.

  However, important to remember that portability and
120V ability is only available up to a certain size,
and that's important to some people.

  I bought the Campbell Hausfeld 5hp 26gal 120/240V model
because it is about as big as you can get but still be
portable and still be able to run on 120V.

  Bigger is better, but having a 90 gallon standup
unit in the corner of your garage isn't going to help
you build your cottage.

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca