Re[2]: Workbench plans

To: shop-talk@triumph.cs.utah.edu, ken.landaiche@dlcc.com
Subject: Re[2]: Workbench plans
From: jniolon@uss.com
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 14:01 -0400 (EDT)
     Yes, under the bench...  if you want to see the ultimate...check out
     the ultimate garage.  and I think it's www.ultimategarage.com.  this
     is for the highdollar porsche boys but the ideas are nice.

     I've got an old steel workbench like they sell in the indust. supply
     catalogs with a shelf underneath.. on that shelf I've set two sections
     of drawers from modular office equipment (cubical type stuff) with 4
     drawers each..(12"wide x 24" deep x 4" high) that I bought surplus
     scratch and dent for $10 bucks each.  My stacked craftsman set (4
     pieces with hang ons sits at a right angle at the end of the
     bench...very convenient for reaching for the tools... etc

     You can never have too many drawers/storage... and if you have empty
     drawers ???  reason to buy more tools.. to continue that line of
     thinking... you can never have too many tools...if you have too many
     tools...add more drawers... what a pleasant cycle this creates

     john