Re: Handyman's Club

To: Eric J Petrevich/LRM <inchman@prolog.net>
Subject: Re: Handyman's Club
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 19:07:39 -0800
I was a "Charter" member back in 1995.  They made all kinds of
promises about testing tools, special discounts, and free
samples.  All they ever sent was a so so magazine and renewal
bills.

Several months ago I was again invited to be a "charter" member.
I wrote a polite letter back to them asking what has changed over
the years, explaining my previous disappointment.  They have not
given me the courtesy of a reply.

I'd save your money.  Go the the magazine rack and check out the
commercial magazines.  You'll make better use of your money.

Brian