RE: Pittsburgh vs. Husky tools, or why I won't buy cheap tools

To: ken.landaiche@dlcc.com, shook@usc.edu, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Pittsburgh vs. Husky tools, or why I won't buy cheap tools
From: Scott Hinckley <scotth@wrq.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 15:46:04 -0800
I LOVE my pegboard (the 1/4", not 1/8" junk)
Every tool has it's place and a quick glance lets me make sure I have put
them all up.
If a tool is too big or too small I can quickly grab the next one in line.

The heavy pegboard even holds up my ladder, saw, drill, etc with no problems

Of course this doesn't do much for you if you have a big rolling chest that
you move between multiple lcations.

Scott