Wonderful Aluminium Polish

To: "Shop Talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>, "unknown,MG" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Wonderful Aluminium Polish
From: "John Hardy" <hardwire@webleicester.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 23:08:03 -0600
Dear All,

              Got to make a recommendation...........

After reading an article in Practical Classics I got hold of some of their
"Best Buy". Belgom Alu. I obtained some and tried it on the boddywork of
the Red Herring. I'm absolutely delighted.

Available from Cetem, jack o Watton Business Park (Honest!) Lichfield Rd,
Coleshill Birmingham B46 1NU. Fax 0121 749 7090

Anyone meeting me when they come over. Let me know and I'll get them some.

In the fervent hope that your mechanical contrivances remain trouble free

                              JH