RE: Bolting Compressor to the floor

To: "'jvanho01@tir.com'" <jvanho01@tir.com>,
Subject: RE: Bolting Compressor to the floor
From: Ken Landaiche <ken.landaiche@dlcc.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 15:50:59 -0800
Well, I am really trying to eliminate the noise from the compressor without
building a room outside of the garage. So I'm open to suggestions. Those who
do build an outside closet must provide some ventilation. Are there any
guidelines for that? Can the ventilation in an in-garage closet be sound
baffled in some way. What do you shop-talkers think?

Ken L